Sapporo Winter Sports Museum
Learn about the Sapporo Winter Olympics and the history of winter sports at this sports museum. As well as an exhibition area with resources relating to the Olympics and winter sports, there is an Interactive Zone where you can have a blast experiencing ice hockey, bobsledding, biathlon, speed skating, cross country skiing and ski jumping for yourself in simulators.
- 1274 Miyanomori, Chuo-ku, Sapporo
- Nearest airport
- New Chitose Airport
- Nearest station
- Sapporo Subway Maruyama Koen Station (Tozai Line)
- Nearest bus stop
- Okurayama Kyougijo Iriguchi
- From Maruyama 10 - 15 min by Araiyama Line of JR Bus, 10 min walk from bus stop
- From Sapporo Station take "Burari Sapporo Kanko Bus" , available Jun - Sep)
- Official site
*It introduces contents that relate to this web page. However, the website manager doesn't assume the responsibility of the published content.