A farm with an English-style garden that has been adapted to a "Hokkaido Garden" to match the climate and soil conditions in Hokkaido. With a wide variety of perennial plants, the atmosphere and colours of the gardens change according to the season.
- 186-2 Nagayama-cho 16 Chome, Asahikawa
- Buisiness days
- Late April - Late September. Only café open all year (closed: Monday)
- Business hours
- Approx. 5 mins by taxi from JR Soya Line Nagayama Station
- Approx. 15 mins walk from JR Sekiho Line Sakuraoka Station
- Approx. 40 mins by car from Asahikawa Airport
- Official site
*It introduces contents that relate to this web page. However, the website manager doesn't assume the responsibility of the published content.